To be an institution of excellence that provides high quality diplomatic services and makes tangible contributions to Kenya’s National Development Agenda.
To advance the interests of Kenya through innovative diplomacy in countries of accreditation.
• The Kingdom of Cambodia
• Lao Peoples Democratic Republic (Lao PDR )
• Republic Union of Myanmar
• Socialist Republic of Vietnam
• Authentication of legal documents
• Advisory and facilitative services in education, employment opportunities and travel to the countries of accreditation.
• Facilitation and provision of information on Trade, tourism and investment opportunities in countries of accreditation.
• Provision of Consular Services including issuance of travel documents, logistical and non-financial assistance for incarcerated nationals and in repatriation of the remains of deceased Kenyan nationals and notification to the next of kin in case of death or distress.
• Any other service within the purview of the Mission.
To the countries of accreditation, Other Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations Accredited to Thailand
• Dissemination of information on Kenya, such as history, Government and culture
• Facilitation of participation in events for the promotion of Trade, investment, Tourism and Culture
• Facilitation of participation in international conferences in Kenya
• Participating in national functions.
• Co-ordination and facilitation of official appointments.
• Negotiation and conclusion of agreements.
• Conveyance of official correspondences to the Government of Kenya.
1. Ambassador KIPTNESS LINDSAY KIMWOLE; Ambassador of the Republic of Kenya to Thailand with accreditation to Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
2. Ms. JENNIFER K. NJIRU, Minister Consul- General /Deputy Head of Mission & Head of Chancery
3. Mr. SEBASTIAN MUTUNGA, First Counselor (Political)
4. Ms. IRENE MOSHIRA, Attaché (Administrative)
5. Mrs. JOSPHINE NJENGA, Attaché (Finance)
• Mr. Panawat KOSAYODOM, Trade & Investment Officer
• Ms. Ladawan KATANYUKUL, Ambassador’s Secretary
• Ms. Roongrat NIMITPATTANA, Public Relations Officer
• Mr. Somsak N. , Ambassador’s Driver
• Mr. Suwit POOMPUN, Utility Driver
• Mr. Nitinop PORNSERMSUK, Liaison Officer
• Mr. Mongkolchai PRAKIRANA ,Utility Driver